Friday, October 15, 2010

Vitu Vingi

This post has no real meaning or focus. I just thought I would share some pictures that I have not yet posted.



Deriki and Daudie are twins are the Orphanage. They are quickly becoming my some of my favorite.



I have said before how beautiful the walk to the Orphange is. This is the sun setting over the train tracks.




Last week we attended a ceremony for one of Pastor Hafermann's friends that had passed away. After 40 days of grieving, a cross was placed on his grave to celebrate his life. This picture is of family and friends gathered around his grave.



This is an owl that was sitting in a Baobab tree at the school. Since seeing this one, I have seen two others.



Offering at a church service we attended.


One of many choirs we have seen since we have been here.



A small girl decided to hold Morgan's hand.


I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the photos I have taken. After being here for 5 weeks, I have acquired many.
I hope all is well. Enjoy the day- michael

No comments:

Post a Comment